Sunday, April 21, 2019

Ontario PT programs advice

Hi everyone,

I am a 25 year old female who graduated with a Kin degree in 2015 and have recently gone back to school to upgrade my GPA. Assuming everything goes according to my plan, I will finish with my courses in December and apply to the 4 Ontario pt programs with a 3.7 GPA (on the ORPAS scale). I also have 2 years of experience working as a registered kinesiologist at an outpatient clinic.

I’ve been feeling very worried and defeated because it’s so competitive to get in.

I know some schools are starting to taking the interview into higher consideration, so I was just wondering if any of you have recently gotten in to physio school, what your gpa was, and if you think I’ll have a shot or not!!

Thanks for your time :)

submitted by /u/carolionbelle
[link] [comments]
Ontario PT programs advice published first on https://rehabhere.live/

No comments:

Post a Comment