Sunday, April 21, 2019

Ontario University Graduate Looking Abroad

I graduated from the honours bachelor of science human kinetics programs from the University of Guelph a few years ago. I have been taking online classes to bump my GPA but with how competitive the Ontario programs are I still can’t cut it. My current sub GPA is 3.41 with a cumulative GPA around 3.00 (ORPAS). Has anyone been in a similar position and travelled abroad to complete a masters in physical therapy program? What were your GPAs? Where did you go? How was the program? Did you have any issues coming back to write the board exams? Any and all information is appreciated! I’ve been working in a physiotherapy clinic for the last 2 years and have tons of experience. I’m very committed to becoming a PT so i’m open to almost anything as long as I can come back and confidently be prepared to do the Canadian national exams.

submitted by /u/Tucker1412
[link] [comments]
Ontario University Graduate Looking Abroad published first on https://rehabhere.live/

No comments:

Post a Comment