Thursday, April 4, 2019

Anyone know the process of volunteering / getting a placement with a professional sports team, specifically an NBA team?

I will be heading into my 2nd year of physio school (MSc) and want to see if I can get one of my placements with a professional sports team (ideally with an NBA team). I have messaged individual teams and even trainers / physical therapists / physiotherapists on Linkedin without any luck. I have previous experience working with sports teams. I have looked for volunteer positions on Indeed, teamworkonline and team websites but have found nothing.

Does anyone know of physio students placing with a high level sports team in Canada / USA and how they were able to get it to contribute to their practical hours?

I am a Canadian citizen FWIW.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/mhaines8
[link] [comments]
Anyone know the process of volunteering / getting a placement with a professional sports team, specifically an NBA team? published first on https://rehabhere.live/

No comments:

Post a Comment