Thursday, April 4, 2019

Local Physiotherapy Newsletter Startup

Hello everyone, I really like having a subreddit like this one to find relevant information to read. I am a physio from Turkey and our physiotherapist’s union is basically a joke. I’m thinking about designing an email newsletter with my friends in which we can synchronize much like in this subreddit, we are in a state of preparation and I just wanted to ask you good people here; What would you find interesting in a newsletter like this? Experiences and stories of clinic practice, general overviews of scopes of practices? Reviews of new guidelines and their local implementation… I would really appreciate any kind of feedback to think on, Thank you all!

submitted by /u/boistec
[link] [comments]
Local Physiotherapy Newsletter Startup published first on https://rehabhere.live/

No comments:

Post a Comment