Thursday, April 4, 2019

I have a place at uni to do physiotherapy in September - should I go?

I’ve already been to uni, got a maths degree, then got a PGCE, been a teacher, now I have a stats office job.

It is very comfortable, pays reasonably, people are lovely, hours are flexible.

It’s a bit dull and unfulfilling.

What should I expect if I went to uni and did a physio job? I’d be working for welsh nhs after for a few years (they’d be funding me if I get round to applying for funding!)

I’m thinking about having children in 4/5 years, which would basically be just after I’ve finished uni and started working for the nhs - kinda sounds like a bad idea to me, what are your thoughts?

What are some different physio therapy jobs? If I do this I want to help people, but I probably don’t want to work for nhs forever (at least not if it’s shifts). Is it hard to set up your own private physio?

submitted by /u/nomnom278
[link] [comments]
I have a place at uni to do physiotherapy in September - should I go? published first on https://rehabhere.live/

No comments:

Post a Comment